counter

Tumse Mil Kar Aisa Laga

Feb 02 2008

Happy Birthday!

I recorded this song on Ashwini’s request who wanted me to sing this song for her Husband’s birthday. I’d never played it before, so just figured it on Guitar. I sang it in G. It didn’t turn out that great, but I hope Ashwini and her Husband enjoy it! Here is the MP3 of the recording. She has been a regular visitor to Gdhar.com and I didn’t want to disappoint her 🙂

The song is from the Hindi movie, Parinda (Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit) and is sung by Suresh Wadkar and Asha Bhonsle.

Comments So Far..
  • anupam dhar 3 February, 2008 at 12:19 am

It just turned out great boy!! Were you attempting a sorta baritone effect?
    From your next rendition onwards please provide info regarding the original composer and singer. Helps relate the song and enjoy it better.
    Your control over vocals is improving.

• Gautam 3 February, 2008 at 12:29 am

Dhar sahab, I’ve put the song’s info. Thanks for listening!

• ashwini 3 February, 2008 at 12:30 am

Great…………this song has been rendered beautifully. you have indeed made Amit’s b’day special. thanks a lot buddy. In his very own words, this is the greatest b’day present he has ever got.

thanks a lot…..again.

GOd bless you.

Ashwini.

• ashwini 3 February, 2008 at 12:33 am

are you online right now on gmail chat?

• Gautam 3 February, 2008 at 10:44 am

Thanks Ashwini. I’m glad Amit liked it. All the best!

• Urmila (Bua) 4 February, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Gautam: very good attempt. Your friends don’t know me but next time, ask me and I will sing the female parts with you. It’s your site but let’s do some duets here and see what your listeners say!

• Gautam 4 February, 2008 at 2:05 pm

You took the words out of my mouth buaji!!! We have to do a duet sometime, absolutely!

• anupam dhar 5 February, 2008 at 10:47 pm

And when is the mega release due?? Looking forward to the unique occasion.
    And Urmila, these would be the right moments and times to set right whatever minor flaws you observe in Gautam’s vocal output.
    And you Gautam, always grab such offerings. You, with your immense desire for singing are fortunate to have a “Guru” at home.

• Post Your Comment..

Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.

1 2